The Eclipse MicroPen is a battery-powered dermal micro-needling device used to reduce fine lines, improve skin texture, color, tone and reduce the appearance of acne or other scars. The MicroPen works by an automated micro-tip, which has 12 tiny needles on the end, moving vertically over the skin down to a depth of 2mm, to stimulate the body’s natural healing and repairing process. By breaking up the skin at micropsopic level, damage is not visible to the naked eye, but the body is stimulated to repair the tissue, building new collagen in the skin resulting in improved skin appearance and texture.
The MicroPen procedures can be combined with other healing products like hyaluronic acid, vitamin C or PRP (platelet rich plasma) to enhance the results. This procedure can be done all over the body to improve the skin quality in that area, heal scars and even out skin tone.
Benefits of Micropen Procedures:
- Minimal downtime
- Smoother skin and anti-aging effects
- A treatment specific to your needs and concerns
- Results continue to improve over time
What to expect…
- Redness and / or slight puffiness immediately after the procedure, lasting about 2-4 days
- The procedure takes 15-40 minutes, depending on the treatment area size
- Results continue to improve over 6 months
- 2-3 treatments done 4 weeks apart is recommended, or until desired results are achieved, then every 6 to 12 months for maintenance