Acupuncture is a tool of Traditional Chinese Medicine, used for thousands of years by many Asian cultures. It works by moving qi (“chee”), also known as human energy, around the body to create balance and remove stagnation.
Using Traditional Chinese Medicine theories and techniques we can assess, diagnose and treat many different conditions, from physical pain, emotional stresses to the common cold.
What to Expect:
- Assessment by the practitioner
- Alcohol prep swabs to clean the area to be needled
- One-time sterile use acupuncture needles inserted into the skin
- Little or no pain is felt when the needle is inserted and removed
- Some minimal bruising can occur to the area of insertion